Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Urinal

In article ,
Lobster says...
Bob Minchin wrote:
James wrote:
Anyone know where I might find a urinal for installation at home.

i saw some at gentoworks.co.uk but not much I fancy

I didn't realise finding the right pee pot was so hard.

Budget of £300 + whatever plumber would charge to fit

How cool I get rid of the down stairs toilet and get a urinal, I'll
drink loads of beer just to tinkle of 30 mins

The novelty might wear off nah not likely

Fitting a urinal could well affect the saleability of your house in future.
Bob

Almost certainly, I'd have thought!

I can almost see the attraction of fitting one in an household of
all-males, who have no female friends or relatives, and where there
might not be room for a conventional toliet - but what on earth would be
the point of removing an existing loo for this?

David

I'm surprised urinals aren't more popular. It is
increasingly common for houses to have bidets fitted so why
not a urinal too? - If there is space.
--
David in Normandy