Posted to uk.d-i-y
Ed Sirett Ed Sirett is offline

Default Low Energy Bulbs "worsen rashes"

On Fri, 04 Jan 2008 20:26:16 +0000, ARWadworth wrote:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/7170246.stm

This time I put the quotes in the header. I apologise for not doing so
on the migraine post.

Is there are conspiracy against low energy lamps going on? Is Npower
behind it all? What next "low energy lamps worsen VD/make you an
alchoholic/will not allow you to see in the dark?"

I think we should be told.

The key fact that was missed out in this report this morning was - IF THE
LAMP BREAKS. It makes me wonder who fed this story to the meja machine
why they wanted to do so. I mean the risks are real (say for a care taker
who is dealing with broken tubes and CFLs but must rank below 437th on
the list of bad things for most people.