Posted to sci.energy.hydrogen,sci.electronics.repair,alt.autos.toyota
sharx35 sharx35 is offline

Default Repair or despair? Natalie or Jim?

"Eeyore" wrote in message

sharx35 wrote:

"Eeyore" wrote
sharx35 wrote:
"Eeyore" wrote
sharx35 wrote:
"Eeyore" wrote
"Hachiroku ハチロク" wrote:

And, as far as 'torture' (waterboarding, sleep deprivation,
hypothermia, etc) it has been borne out that we have in fact
been
correct so far a lot more than we have been wrong.

I don't think so. ALL the people held in Gunatanamp with Britsih
nationality have no been released IIRC. They were guilty maybe of
being in the wrong place at the wrong time only.

Just like many criminals--just happened to be where they shouldn't
have been and got caught.

I gather that the USA was paying locals to 'inform' on Al Qaeda. Of
course they had no way of telling if the information was true. So
the

locals
saw this as a neat way of making money by 'informing' on random

non-Afghan
nationals.
It was a system bound to be abused.

Have you always been so naive and so stupid or did you have to take
lessons from LIEbrawls?

Just how gullible are you ? Do you think they would have been released
if
they were actually guilty of something ?

Suspicion =/= guilt. If the USA wants to say it is then it doesn't
belong
in a civilised society.

I imagine you're pro illegal-phone-tap and pro suspension of habeas
corpus
(for suspects!) too ?

Yes, Bush and his criminal friends are destroying what was once a
proudly
democratic society.

It's you LIEbrawl bull**** artists who get into bed with the terrorists
at
every conceivable opportunity who are truly responsible. Grow some
spine...and brain, eh!

Suspending the constitution (and ignoring the rule of law) is 'having a
spine'
is it ? What are you afraid of ? 'Reds under the bed' ? Bwahahaahahaa !

What a ****wit ! I suppose you'd bring back McCarthy too when you could
destroy
someone merely by pointing a finger of suspicion. It's not unlike what
could
happen in Stalin's USSR.

Why don't you be honest and admit you'd rather have a dictatorship over a
democracy ?

Graham

You LIEbrawls seldom criticize any of various and sundry dictatorships in
South America, Asia or Africa.