Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Paul Paul is offline

Default Clausing 5904 vfd conversion pictures in dropbox

Paul wrote:
All

In a previous thread started back on 12/28 I responded about the vfd
conversion I'd recently done to a similar machine. I said I would post
some pictures, they are in the dropbox starting at 5904_vfd.txt. Please
excuse the poor photography. There are caption blurbs for each jpg in
the .txt file.

Regards
Paul

Aaaargh, I just noticed the stupid text file didn't wrap at 80
characters. I sent a hopefully fixed one but it will probably take
awhile for it to get updated as it has the same filename as the original
and thus will require manual intervention. Sorry for an inconvenience.

Paul

It's a Linux world....well, it ought be.