Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default Low Energy Bulbs "worsen rashes"

On Fri, 04 Jan 2008 23:20:43 GMT, "The Medway Handyman"
wrote:

ARWadworth wrote:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/7170246.stm

This time I put the quotes in the header. I apologise for not doing
so on the migraine post.

Is there are conspiracy against low energy lamps going on? Is Npower
behind it all? What next "low energy lamps worsen VD/make you an
alchoholic/will not allow you to see in the dark?"

I think we should be told.

If they get the 'passive smoking' people to take on the cause, you won't see
a low energy lamp anywhere in a few years time.

Amazes me how easy it is to manipulate public opinion.

It amazes me it took so long to getroundtuit (and we know it's less to
do with health and more to do with culpability but I care less as long
as they do it). It's been 25 years since I've been forgoing *my*
rights and waiting for the day when I can go into any place and have
a meal or drink and not (have to be in) smoke at the same time ...

All the best ..

T i m