Posted to alt.home.repair
hobbes hobbes is offline

Default i want a new good snow blower

On Dec 31 2007, 9:07*pm, wrote:
hi i am looking for a new good snow blower, i am looking at a troy
built 9528 at lowes for $899, i no every will tell me to get a ariens
or a toro or simplicity, i just want to no y no one likes troy built.
i also want to no what snow blowers will last long besides airens.
back to troy built is it a problem that youre gearselector is
connected to one of *thin those rubber coted wires,will it breack easy
or is that not a beg deal? * * * * * please respond

Hi,

An expensive choice is a Honda. I do not have one but do have Honda
lawn mower and trimmer. The Honda I sort of like is the Honda HS928TA
snow blower. This is a tracked blower and has 28 inches clearance
width with an 8.9 hp engine. Even though it is expensive, I thin this
is widely regarded as the best available. There are also a larger unit
at 37 Inches and smallers ones t 24 inches.

Check out the POWER EQUIPMENT on www.honda.com.

Hope this helps.

Warmest regards, Mike.