Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_2_] HeyBub[_2_] is offline

Default CCW stops robbery...lucky!

Kurt Ullman wrote:
In article ,
"HeyBub" wrote:

Smitty Two wrote:
I have my own opinions about things, but rarely participate in OT
stuff here, partly because I don't want to encourage OT threads, and
partly because I'm not all that interested in arguing with people
who are too stupid to see things my way. (you can imagine a smily
emoticon here if it makes you feel better.)

I'm with you. Emoticons are for inarticulate ****ers.

I would disagree. Emoticons are those who are tired of dealing with
inarticulate ****ers who can't discern true meaning of a statement w/o
beating them over their little inarticulate heads with it. Repeatedly.

Hah! All the more reason to use the language properly, be clear, cogent, and
conving, and wonder why France is so far away.