Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_2_] HeyBub[_2_] is offline

Default CCW stops robbery...lucky!

Dave Bugg wrote:
HeyBub wrote:
Dave Bugg wrote:

You don't know much about the Baretta 92F I take it.

it also requires you have both hands free.

So do many other handgun manuevers. You do it your way, I'll do it
mine. Gawd, for supposed gun rights and ccw supporters who dislike
nanny government, you folks sure seem to like individual nannyism.

No, sometimes it's an effort to correct a misunderstanding or
misaprehension of how a firearm works. At least two or three times a
year we hear of some cop who puts a Glock in his POCKET and is amazed
that if blows off his nuts when he sits down.

So you're worried I'll blow my nuts off, or that I'm carrying in a
dangerous manner? Sorry, but I have to call partial B.S. on that :-)
that carrying with one in the pipe is dangerous, or harped on anyone
for doing so.

I was countering your argument that there was a "nanny-state" mentality
going on. That many of the posts recommended considering alternatives and
that some of the espoused concepts were wrong, at least in some contexts,
was my thrust.

I'm sure you don't have to worry about blowing off your nuts. One reason is
you don't have a Glock. There are other reasons into which we need not
delve.