Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Good vertical bandsaw?

I missed the Staff meeting, but the Memos shoed that Gunner
wrote on Fri, 04 Jan 2008 02:48:23
-0800 in rec.crafts.metalworking :
On Thu, 03 Jan 2008 13:54:59 -0600, Louis Ohland
wrote:

Wisconsin. And I sold my F-150 back in 2004. Your saw won't fit into my
Ford Focus' trunk.

No..nor fit on the roof.

Oh, it will fit on the roof.

Might cause some incidental scratches and dings, but it will fit
on the roof. Not saying the roof will hold it up where people think
it ought to be, but it will fit on the roof.

Bummer

, dude.

tschus
pyotr
--
pyotr filipivich
"Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est. "