Posted to alt.home.repair
Patrick Coghlan Patrick Coghlan is offline

Default i want a new good snow blower

wrote:
hi i am looking for a new good snow blower, i am looking at a troy
built 9528 at lowes for $899, i no every will tell me to get a ariens
or a toro or simplicity, i just want to no y no one likes troy built.
i also want to no what snow blowers will last long besides airens.
back to troy built is it a problem that youre gearselector is
connected to one of thin those rubber coted wires,will it breack easy
or is that not a beg deal? please respond

Do they still make Ariens? Mine (8hp) has been running since '72 when I
was in my teens.