Posted to alt.home.repair

Default CCW stops robbery...lucky!

"Dave Bugg" wrote in message
news
HeyBub wrote:
Dave Bugg wrote:

You don't know much about the Baretta 92F I take it.

it also requires you have both hands free.

So do many other handgun manuevers. You do it your way, I'll do it
mine. Gawd, for supposed gun rights and ccw supporters who dislike
nanny government, you folks sure seem to like individual nannyism.

No, sometimes it's an effort to correct a misunderstanding or
misaprehension of how a firearm works. At least two or three times a
year we hear of some cop who puts a Glock in his POCKET and is amazed
that if blows off his nuts when he sits down.

So you're worried I'll blow my nuts off, or that I'm carrying in a
dangerous manner? Sorry, but I have to call partial B.S. on that :-) Go
back and look at the thread and you'll see that I never stated that
carrying with one in the pipe is dangerous, or harped on anyone for doing
so.

I saw a video of an army MP sergeant who could draw a 1911 from a
fastened flap holster, chamber a round, and fire in 0.17 seconds!
With enough practice (and God knows, a sergeant of MPs hasn't much
else to do), just about anything is possible.

I don't use a holster with a flap, and I practice drawing and racking.
--
Dave
www.davebbq.com

DETOUR TIME: Speaking of bad guys, why wasn't this guy apprehended before
he left the eyeglass store, just for having horrible fashion taste? What is
with those friggin glasses???
http://www.nysmostwanted.com/289.htm