Posted to alt.home.repair
p4o2 p4o2 is offline

Default Innovage Photo Keychain

Meat Plow wrote:
On Thu, 03 Jan 2008 17:10:37 +0000, JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

"p4o2" wrote in message
I have an Innovage digital photo keychain that I can not
get to work. The green light shows that it if fully charged but it
will not power on. Calling their "800" number results in being on hold
for 3 minutes and 20 seconds and then a hang up. Hey claim a trouble
shooting part on their website but I can not see it. Anyone have a
problem with this product/supplier?

Do a google search using the words below.

innovage key chain troubleshooting

Prepare to be unhappy.

LOL

This was a gift. Since the "800" number will not answer I can not find
out how to return it. Their website (and the one at innvorage) is no
help