Posted to sci.electronics.repair
z z is offline

Default "tp clean" message from cassette player = ???

On Jan 2, 2:03*pm, "William Sommerwerck"
wrote:
This is a joke from a troll.

I've never seen a consumer tape deck with such a display. A professional DAT
machine might have such a display, but the OP is clearly not a professional
recording engineer.

I've seen a few automobile casette players which have a little light
that comes on after however many hours, to tell you it's time to clean
the heads. I have no idea why the manufacturers think you need to know
this, only if you listen in your car, unless they figure you're so
used to idiot lights anyway, might as well join the crowd.