Posted to alt.home.repair

Default CCW stops robbery...lucky!

"Jim Yanik" wrote in message
"Dave Bugg" wrote in
:

SteveB wrote:
Carrying on empty? What do you do, say wait a minute while I load?

A minute? I'm racking as I'm clearing my holster. If it takes you a
minute to make a simple movement then it makes sense for you to carry
with a round in the chamber. Personal choice in the way anyone chooses
to carry is just that....personal choice. I'd appreciate it if those
who choose to do it differently than I do to knock off the criticism
and be happy with their own choices.

racking as you clear the holster sounds like a good way to have an
accidental discharge. ever hear the term "slam-fire"?

it also requires you have both hands free.

Jim Yanik

Chuck Taylor and Massad Ayoob both disagree with your theory. You should
learn how to do it right. Until then, you should contain your defective
theory.