Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Yanik Jim Yanik is offline

Default CCW stops robbery...lucky!

"Dave Bugg" wrote in
:

SteveB wrote:
Carrying on empty? What do you do, say wait a minute while I load?

A minute? I'm racking as I'm clearing my holster. If it takes you a
minute to make a simple movement then it makes sense for you to carry
with a round in the chamber. Personal choice in the way anyone chooses
to carry is just that....personal choice. I'd appreciate it if those
who choose to do it differently than I do to knock off the criticism
and be happy with their own choices.

racking as you clear the holster sounds like a good way to have an
accidental discharge. ever hear the term "slam-fire"?

it also requires you have both hands free.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik