Posted to alt.video.digital-tv,rec.arts.tv,alt.tv.tech.hdtv,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair
Michael Kennedy Michael Kennedy is offline

Default Are all digital receivers created equally?

"Tom Duwe" wrote in message
"William Sommerwerck" wrote in message
1. Do the digital receivers all function the same way or are there
different features/functions to be aware of? Any receiver brands
that are clearly better than others?

When you say "digital receiver", I can't help but think of an audio
component. You mean a "TV set", I assume.

excellent reply snipped

William, would you mind telling us which of the cross-posted groups you
were reading when you replied? If not a.t.t.hdtv, perhaps there is
another group for me to subscribe to.

--
Tom in Bristol - (disregard dangling participle!)

I'd guess sci.electronics.repair since I see him around here regularly.