Posted to alt.home.repair
Norminn Norminn is offline

Default 2008 Pres

wrote:

On Thu, 03 Jan 2008 18:22:19 -0500, Norminn
wrote:

If the Democrats try to nominate Hillary you might see 1968 style
demonstrations at their convention.

That's one of the goofiest statements I've seen in a while. Do you
REMEMBER 1968, or did
you see just one or two news photos?

I am plenty old enough to remember 68 and I was watching TV rooting
for the cops. Now I understand I was wrong. Itr is good to evolve.
What was our objective in Vietnam? To push the commies back to the DMZ
and have a "free" South Vietnam?

We had to bring democracy to South Vietnam.......oh, but that has a
familiar ring.

If so we would still have 30,000-40,000 troops on the border like we
do in Korea and have had for over a half a century. They are also
talking about that for Iraq. How many of these DMZs do you think we
can man? Where does that money come from?

Hey, I didn't suggest I was in favor of staying in Iraq. GB is a phony
boozer/loser. Would have
made a great bartender. He is a freeking coward, sliming everyone as
non-patriotic if they even
had second thoughts about going in. No pol will ever admit that they
were intimidated by that
tactic, but it is the cowardly way Bush has behaved all of his life.

The bad guys don't need to beat us in a war, they can just wait
another 15 or 20 years and watch us go broke. China may just call in
our debt and buy us cheap at the forclosure sale.

We aren't fighting a war in Iraq, we are feeding troops to IED's.....so
"Viet Namish".