Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Yanik Jim Yanik is offline

Default 2008 Pres

wrote in
:

On 3 Jan 2008 18:01:10 GMT, Jim Yanik wrote:

that still doesn't excuse our abandoning our promises and leaving the
SVN to suffer the abuses of the Commmunists,the millions killed by
them. THAT is the legacy of the Leftists retreat and surrender
policies.

The real question is how many would be dead if we were still having a
war over there?

You wrongly assume we would still be fighting.

Capitalism defeated communism, not the army.

Except that even the NV generals admit that the US had beaten them,only to
be defeated by ourselves.(meaning guys like YOU)
We also fought under ridiculous restrictions about invading the North and
not bombing/blockading NV ports.And STILL did well.

The South Vietnamese are doing as well now as would be expected if we
"won" (whatever that means).

Yeah,just forget about all those millions of Vietnamese folks like you
abandoned to the Communists. I haven't.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik