Posted to sci.energy.hydrogen,sci.electronics.repair,alt.autos.toyota
Cathy F. Cathy F. is offline

Default Repair or despair? Natalie or Jim?

"Arfa Daily" wrote in message

"Cathy F." wrote in message

"Arfa Daily" wrote in message

Does any of that make any sense at all ?

Yes. More Jerry Leadbetter's (of Good Neighbors AKA The Good Life) than
Basil's. Hopefully not as many Margo's - or Hyacinth Bucket's -as there
are Barbara Good's. ;-)

Cathy

Hyacinth Bucket's show was filmed in and around my town ...

Cool. I once made a pilgrimage of sorts to Surbiton, trying to locate "The
Avenue" - just in case the address was relatively real vs. fictitious.
Found Surbiton w/no problems, but The Avenue... (But we'd lumped it in
w/Hampton Ct. Palace & Windsor Castle/Eton as a day trip, so was a
satisfying day anyway.)

Had much better luck out in Cornwall, plenty of Poldark locations.
Stippy Stappy, the folly at Port Quin, Trerice...

Cathy

Arfa