Posted to sci.energy.hydrogen,sci.electronics.repair,alt.autos.toyota
Wickeddoll Wickeddoll is offline

Default Repair or despair? Natalie or Jim?

"Arfa Daily" ...

"Wickeddoll" ...

*snip*
Hot we can do. It's just not so miserably humid ... Oh, and most of
Europe has only just heard the words 'air conditioner', so you better be
able to do hot with no relief ! British Summers, when we get a good one,
are really pleasant. Temperature 70 to 80. Clear blue skies. Gentle
south westerly breeze, not too much humidity. Sometimes though, it can
be very rainy for weeks on end. Last year was a good example of that.
The weather can be very variable also. Because it is a relatively small
island, a change of wind direction can alter the temperature by 20
degrees in a day, and it can go from a bright clear morning to a dull,
heavy and overcast afternoon, with threatening thunderheads, in the
space of a couple of hours - bit like Florida, really !!

Arfa

But I also love rain, so that works, too.

I was definitely born into the *wrong* climate.

Natalie

Then jump that plane, and come on over girl ! I reckon we are going to be
in for one of our 'nice' summers, this year ...

Arfa

I would, but this pesky life I have here for the moment...

:-)

Natalie