Posted to sci.energy.hydrogen,sci.electronics.repair,alt.autos.toyota
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default Repair or despair? Natalie or Jim?

"Wickeddoll" wrote in message

"Arfa Daily" ...

"Wickeddoll" ...

"Cathy F." ...
snipped
If you ever do get to Europe - my advice: go down to the
Mediterranean - its colors are *beautiful* - 3 shades of
aqua/turquoise. So-o-o-o soothing to just look at... I hadn't
realized how gorgeous it was going to be (I was in Nice, & along the
coast to Monaco). Rivals Bermuda's waters, & those I've seen in pics
of the Caribbean. I was there in mid-April - sunny, but not hot - just
right (IMO): mid-70's.

Well, if we get stationed in Europe, we'll be there for all seasons, but
I doubt there is anyplace in Europe that's more miserably hot than
Florida's climate. Cold doesn't faze me at all - I love it!

Hot we can do. It's just not so miserably humid ... Oh, and most of
Europe has only just heard the words 'air conditioner', so you better be
able to do hot with no relief ! British Summers, when we get a good one,
are really pleasant. Temperature 70 to 80. Clear blue skies. Gentle south
westerly breeze, not too much humidity. Sometimes though, it can be very
rainy for weeks on end. Last year was a good example of that. The weather
can be very variable also. Because it is a relatively small island, a
change of wind direction can alter the temperature by 20 degrees in a
day, and it can go from a bright clear morning to a dull, heavy and
overcast afternoon, with threatening thunderheads, in the space of a
couple of hours - bit like Florida, really !!

Arfa

But I also love rain, so that works, too.

I was definitely born into the *wrong* climate.

Natalie

Then jump that plane, and come on over girl ! I reckon we are going to be in
for one of our 'nice' summers, this year ...

Arfa