Posted to rec.woodworking
Puckdropper Puckdropper is offline

Default Simple wood-chisel question.

Mike wrote in :

What is the correct response when you find that your wife has been
using a 1/4" wood chisel to pry open paint cans?

Bonus question: She asked me why the tip had the little plastic cover.

You need to make her a list of tools and their usages. Include little
drawings if you're inclined. As for the list, just wait a couple weeks
and someone will post it. Some will laugh, others will roll their eyes
AGAIN.

:-)

Wait, get it from LROD's site so you have the first 5 paragraphs.

Puckdropper
marching band.