Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bruce L. Bergman Bruce L. Bergman is offline

Default 12vt compressors?

On Wed, 02 Jan 2008 22:55:43 -0800, Gunner
wrote:

To the poster who mentioned GM cars have compressors..which models do
I look in, and where are they located?

Any older Cadillac with air suspension. But I thought that little
gizmo was more common in Lincoln Town-Cars and Mark-*.

Note that these are NOT high volume pumps - they're meant to raise
the suspension bags once or twice a day, not run truck air horns for
extended "blasting at idiots" sessions. We have way too many idiots
around here, which is why I suggest the 1/6 HP or larger units and at
least a 2-gallon reservoir...

-- Bruce --