Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Yanik Jim Yanik is offline

Default 2008 Pres

"Dave Bugg" wrote in
:

Jim Yanik wrote:

Armchair Monday morning quarterbacking.

Nope. I wrote the letter nearly three years ago, after frustration
upon frustration in trying to get a response via my congressional
delegate and senators.

you know,after Pearl Harbor and the beginning of WW2 in Europe,things
went bad for a few years,then generals were changed,and things turned
around. And that is what has happened here in Iraq.

It's been happened because of the surge. That theater-wide positive
turnaround, due to the increase in troops, is ample proof that what I
wrote was right. And in my opinion, we still have far fewer boots on
the ground than we should have.

not just because of more troops,but also the manner in which they are
deployed,and how they act towards the Iraqi people.

And we sure need a whole lot more boots on the ground in Afghanistan.

Why? OBL and his organization are in Pakistan's Waziristan area.

The Canadians and Australians won't be willing to cover our butts much
longer.

we've been covering their butts for a long time.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik