Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Working with a designer who works with us....

"KLS" wrote in message
On Thu, 03 Jan 2008 01:58:27 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

Forget designers. Find someone who does the hands-on work and communicates
well. Ask everyone you know for recommendations. If your friends have no
answers, ask your plumber, your electrician, your heating contractor, or
anyone else you trust who might know someone good.

Agreed, and this is what the husband/wife couple are that I'm working
with: they're not designers, but remodelers with decades of
experience and great attitudes/personalities.

Please email me their contact info. I may have an interesting project for
them in the spring or summer.