Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] search@google.com is offline

Default KaBoom automatic toilet cleaner

On Sun, 23 Dec 2007 08:30:42 -0500,
(---MIKE---) wrote:

Have any of you tried this? I got one and was a little puzzled about
the installation. When I put the outlet tube down into the overflow
tube it caused a siphoning action that lowered the level in the tank
which caused the refill valve to open briefly about every ten minutes.
I relocated the outlet tube so it just barely enters the overflow tube
and it seems to work better. The instructions don't cover this and
there is no contact phone number to call. Does my solution sound right?

---MIKE---

You actually let that Billy Mays sucker you into buying that peice of
****. Dude, you're a ****ing loser and a retard. The only thing I do
when that homo-dick-sucker Billy boy comes on my tube is mute the
volume.

You can learn more about this faggot he
http://www.atmospheric-violence.com/mays