Posted to alt.home.repair
CJT CJT is offline

Default 2008 Pres

Kurt Ullman wrote:

In article ,
wrote:

Where are you going to get the troops to sustain the surge and expand
it to the rest of the country? A draft? Good luck with that.

Heck the Dems have been calling for a draft for years, generally
managing to find a way to insult the troops along the way. We probably
won't have to expand too much more as the Iraqis finally get around to
getting their act together.

The reason behind talk of a draft is it's the only way to get the likes
of the Bush twins into the military. You certainly will never see them
enlist.

Where will the money come from?
We have already spent so much money we don't have that the dollar is
heading the way of the Peso. They don't have to beat us in Basra, they
can beat us at the gas pump.

Dollar goes up, dollar goes down. Heck it the early part of the
Bush administration that everyone was wringing their hands over how high
the dollar was. Europeans were especially ****ed because the Euro
tanked. It is called a cycle.

This "cycle" has been going a single direction ever since Bush took
over. It'll only reverse once he and his fellow obstructionists are
gone.