Posted to sci.energy.hydrogen,sci.electronics.repair,alt.autos.toyota
Wickeddoll Wickeddoll is offline

Default Repair or despair? Natalie or Jim?

"Cathy F." ...

"Wickeddoll" snipped
Well, if we get stationed in Europe, we'll be there for all seasons, but
I doubt there is anyplace in Europe that's more miserably hot than
Florida's climate. Cold doesn't faze me at all - I love it!

I'm not as crazy about the snow (shovel, shovel, shovel...) & cold NE
winters as I used to be, but OTOH I can not *imagine* living in the SE.
Way too hot & humid for moi. And I do like the 4 very distinct seasons
here.

Sure, rub it in.

*snip*

Natalie