Posted to sci.energy.hydrogen,sci.electronics.repair,alt.autos.toyota
Cathy F. Cathy F. is offline

Default Repair or despair? Natalie or Jim?

"Wickeddoll" wrote in message

"Cathy F." ...

snipped
Well, if we get stationed in Europe, we'll be there for all seasons, but I
doubt there is anyplace in Europe that's more miserably hot than Florida's
climate. Cold doesn't faze me at all - I love it!

I'm not as crazy about the snow (shovel, shovel, shovel...) & cold NE
winters as I used to be, but OTOH I can not *imagine* living in the SE. Way
too hot & humid for moi. And I do like the 4 very distinct seasons here.

If you get to the U.K. - go everywhere you can! Really diverse areas,
for a smallish place. ;-)

Cathy

You're preaching to the converted, toots.

;-)

Cathy