Posted to sci.energy.hydrogen,sci.electronics.repair,alt.autos.toyota
Wickeddoll Wickeddoll is offline

Default Repair or despair? Natalie or Jim?

"Arfa Daily" ...

"Cathy F." ...

If you get to the U.K. - go everywhere you can! Really diverse areas,
for a smallish place. ;-)

P.S. And they really *do* say "Ta", & "Thanks, ducks", & Ta, love". ;-)

Cathy

And "Thanks me duck" and "cheers luvvy" - And that's in the areas where
you can understand the people ! You should try Tyneside, or Cornwall, or
parts of Liverpool and Norfolk, and the Scots !

Speaking of regional expressions, it's always disconcerting to see what
British TV shows do to portray Americans. It's quite painful (they rarely
have a convincing American "accent"), but even more excruciating is the way
the "Americans" act. I truly hope that's not what the rest of the world
really thinks we're like!

Well even I can't understand some of them, and I'm born and bred here ...

Arfa

LOL that's me with some mid-westerners. Damned cryptic sometimes, doncha
new. New Englanders can lose me when they speak too quickly.

Natalie