Posted to alt.home.repair
Norminn Norminn is offline

Default 2008 Pres

Dave Bugg wrote:

Jim Yanik wrote:

Armchair Monday morning quarterbacking.

Nope. I wrote the letter nearly three years ago, after frustration upon
frustration in trying to get a response via my congressional delegate and
senators.

you know,after Pearl Harbor and the beginning of WW2 in Europe,things
went bad for a few years,then generals were changed,and things turned
around. And that is what has happened here in Iraq.

It's been happened because of the surge. That theater-wide positive
turnaround, due to the increase in troops, is ample proof that what I wrote
was right. And in my opinion, we still have far fewer boots on the ground
than we should have.

And we sure need a whole lot more boots on the ground in Afghanistan. The
Canadians and Australians won't be willing to cover our butts much longer.

Forget boots on the ground. Let Iraqi boots step on the IED's. There
are enough arms and explosives
in Iraq to fight 10 wars. If they don't have the will to form a unified
government, then let tribe kill tribe.
Just save the oil for us......we're addicted.