Posted to alt.home.repair
Dave Bugg Dave Bugg is offline

Default 2008 Pres

Jim Yanik wrote:

Armchair Monday morning quarterbacking.

Nope. I wrote the letter nearly three years ago, after frustration upon
frustration in trying to get a response via my congressional delegate and
senators.

you know,after Pearl Harbor and the beginning of WW2 in Europe,things
went bad for a few years,then generals were changed,and things turned
around. And that is what has happened here in Iraq.

It's been happened because of the surge. That theater-wide positive
turnaround, due to the increase in troops, is ample proof that what I wrote
was right. And in my opinion, we still have far fewer boots on the ground
than we should have.

And we sure need a whole lot more boots on the ground in Afghanistan. The
Canadians and Australians won't be willing to cover our butts much longer.

--
Dave
www.davebbq.com