Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.rural,alt.energy.renewable,hfx.general
Ann Ann is offline

Default VistaFlame Pellet stoves

On Wed, 02 Jan 2008 12:42:34 -0800, gary_unix wrote:

Does anyone have one of these stoves or know someone who does? I was
wondering what kind of experiences anyone has had with these. They
look like a good buy but I havent seen or heard anything on them.

Thanks in advance.

Don't have one, but several years ago, when there were more sold than
anticipated, there was a pellet shortage. Price about doubled -- if
people could get them at all. Now, with the price of fuel up, how far one
is from a pellet producer matters even more. .