Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default 2008 Pres

In article , wrote:

You also can't ignore that he kept the war boiling on the back burner
for his entire 8 years so itt was very easy for GW to ramp it up.
This is a 17 year old war now.

Correct so far...

We should have declared victory in 1991 when we had it and come HOME.

But here I disagree. "Declaring victory and coming home" is exactly what
we *did* do in 1991. What we *should* have done was to finish the job and do
right then, in 1991, what we inexplicably waited until 2003 to do.

--
Regards,