Jeff Wisnia

Default Toilets in movies

Grant Erwin wrote:
Ian Stirling wrote:

And I can only name one movie where anybody goes to the toilet.
(Die Hard (2?))

You forgot Pulp Fiction, where John Travolta gets blown away with his
own machine gun after taking a dump in Bruce Willis's apartment ..

Billy Crystal in "ANALyze This" (Pun intended)

Sittin on the can in reataurant bathroom removing an FBI "wire" from his
chest and making "ouch" noises while ripping the adhesive tape loose.

The Mob Boss's assistant "Jelly" hears him and suggests he should try
eating a bran muffin in the morning.

(Maybe it was in "Analyze That", my memory is blurred on that one.)

--
Jeff Wisnia (W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)