Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
Joe Joe is offline

Default A Woody Allen Moment

You know, theres nothing like fresh protein. Lovely....
I know you are not the Jim Thompson from Northern Ireland a lifetime ago.
Joe Magee (Australia nee Belfast)

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
I had a Woody Allen moment, straight out of "Annie Hall", last
evening...

I'm out at the barby introducing five lobsters to their "evening warm
bath", when a particularly feisty one jerks so hard he managed to get
loose from my tongs and took off across the counter top.

If there wasn't a step-up at the edge, he'd have been scurrying across
the desert landscape ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |