Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Yanik Jim Yanik is offline

Default 2008 Pres

Kurt Ullman wrote in
:

In article ,
"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:

I don't blame Bush for all the country's problems, and you never saw
me write anything which even hints that I blame him for so much.

In all fairness, the Iraq war can't all be blamed on him. He's just
the salesman. The war was dreamt up by Cheney and Wolfowitz. However,
if the president was a grown man, he might've been able to stop the
invasion. He might've even invaded the CORRECT country.

With the help of CIA run at the time by a Clinton holdover. Of
course that sorta is lost in the furor. Still don't know why Tenant
was still around in that job since he already provided the Intel that
lead to bombing an aspirin factory and a Chinese Embassy. Seems like a
pattern developed...

From a National review article;
http://article.nationalreview.com/?q...ZjFmMGQxMjVlYz
FjYzM=

Bill Clinton is the gift that keeps on giving. Exit polls identified two
issues that wounded Republicans in 2006: Iraq and corruption. He muddies
the Democratic message on both.

His false claim that he opposed the Iraq invasion only drew attention to
his support for it. In fact, his words and deeds in office supplied
President Bush with ample arguments for the war. “Regime change” was not a
neoconservative concoction. It became official policy when President
Clinton signed the Iraq Liberation Act of 1998. Several weeks later, he
launched air strikes to “attack Iraq's nuclear, chemical, and biological
programs and its military capacity to threaten its neighbors.” Noting that
Saddam Hussein had already used weapons of mass destruction, he stressed:
“I have no doubt today, that left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will use these
terrible weapons again.”

It appears you folks have short memories or have BDS,Bush Derangement
Syndrome.Probably both.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik