Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default 2008 Pres

In article ,
"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:

I don't blame Bush for all the country's problems, and you never saw me
write anything which even hints that I blame him for so much.

In all fairness, the Iraq war can't all be blamed on him. He's just the
salesman. The war was dreamt up by Cheney and Wolfowitz. However, if the
president was a grown man, he might've been able to stop the invasion. He
might've even invaded the CORRECT country.

With the help of CIA run at the time by a Clinton holdover. Of
course that sorta is lost in the furor. Still don't know why Tenant was
still around in that job since he already provided the Intel that lead
to bombing an aspirin factory and a Chinese Embassy. Seems like a
pattern developed...