Posted to sci.energy.hydrogen,sci.electronics.repair,alt.autos.toyota
msg msg is offline

Default Repair or despair? Natalie or Jim?

Fleetie wrote:

snip

"Blake's Seven" (BS) was also good in a rather bare, low-budget kind of way.
Avon and Orac (the irritable, arrogant Perspex supercomputer) were my
favourite characters.

Ahhh, Blake's Seven... When it was airing on a local PBS station here in
the U.S. in the late '80s, something happened to the continuity of episodes;
the arc built up to some major crisis and then suddenly the episodes available
to the station were months or years later and I never did follow the development
after that. If I ever get the complete series (assuming it is available) it
will be essentially new to me again because of this and I certainly would
enjoy it.

Michael