Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_2_] HeyBub[_2_] is offline

Default 2008 Pres

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

The real team players like me want to see Bush lose every day, in
every possible way. I love seeing him make a fool of himself when he
doesn't have a script, and then watching as his worshippers in
various newsgroups attempt to rationalize his inability to speak our
native language. I'd like to see his dog get run over by a car. I
enjoyed the recent intelligence reassessment of Iran's nuclear
activities, and Bush's subsequent attempt to say something about it
that made sense. I'd like for him to demonstrate his pretzel eating
skills one more time.

A fine example of the BDS* mindset.

-----
*BDS = Bush Derangement Syndrome

"The term BDS refers to a purported tendency by some American liberals to
blame President George Bush for virtually every ill in the world. It also
purportedly refers to opposing a position advocated by the President just
because he supports it, regardless of the position's merits."