Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default news servers which filter looney spam?

In article ,
John Stumbles writes:
On Tue, 01 Jan 2008 22:16:47 +0000, Skipweasel wrote:

A polite word with our ISP has prodded them into filtering him before he
gets to us. Handy, having a small ISP.

Presumably M-I'5 could get *all* the ISPs to filter him out if they wanted
to?

They normally do. Probably not many people in the office
over the holiday period...

My ISP filters him out. It happens after hitting the spool
so occasionally I see the odd one, but if I click again,
they're gone. I would guess someone generates cancels for
all his posts and it may be a case of which ISP's honour
them.

--
Andrew Gabriel