Posted to uk.d-i-y,cam.misc
magwitch[_2_] magwitch[_2_] is offline

Default 1001 things that won' t save the planet. Or even come close.

Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 10:57:18 on Mon,
31 Dec 2007, The Natural Philosopher remarked:
Well, commuting used to cost me about 0 a collating photocopier.
And a color laser for that matter..and quite a lot of bandwidth.
One of the points about telecommuting is to *save* the commuting
costs, not replace them with loads of different costs.

I thought in this context we were talking about not burning fuel?

Can you manufacture and distribute color lasers without burning fuel?

What's this obsession with colour lasers? Can't a pdf do the same job?