Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 2008 Pres

"Kurt Ullman" wrote in message
In article
,
BobR wrote:

Yes and No, The Democrats are fully invested in BUSH losing. A subtle
difference but an important difference that needs to be understood.

Of course since Bush isn't running this time, the subtle difference
could make the race lots more interesting than it might have been
otherwise.

The real team players like me want to see Bush lose every day, in every
possible way. I love seeing him make a fool of himself when he doesn't have
a script, and then watching as his worshippers in various newsgroups attempt
to rationalize his inability to speak our native language. I'd like to see
his dog get run over by a car. I enjoyed the recent intelligence
reassessment of Iran's nuclear activities, and Bush's subsequent attempt to
say something about it that made sense. I'd like for him to demonstrate his
pretzel eating skills one more time.