Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
Jim Thompson Jim Thompson is offline

Default A Woody Allen Moment

On Tue, 01 Jan 2008 10:45:44 -0800, Corbomite Carrie
wrote:

On Tue, 01 Jan 2008 10:53:29 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

I had a Woody Allen moment, straight out of "Annie Hall", last
evening...

I'm out at the barby introducing five lobsters to their "evening warm
bath", when a particularly feisty one jerks so hard he managed to get
loose from my tongs and took off across the counter top.

If there wasn't a step-up at the edge, he'd have been scurrying across
the desert landscape ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Now, the only questions that remain a

Did he get any special treatment for his efforts at bulking up for you?

And what does that say about the limp ones?

They were all remarkably feisty... the "jumpy" one was a little
larger... almost 2#.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |