Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default 2008 Pres

In article ,
clifto wrote:

I don't think they want quite that good a system. For example, I believe
one can still pick his own doctor in UK; Hillarycare had a $10,000 fine
for trying to go to a doctor other than the one you were assigned.

My favorite is that no one is trying to say you can't use your own
money if you want somehing the system won't pay for. While that is
technically true in MCare, if the provider accepts payment for something
that ain't approved by MCare, they are guilty of MCare Fraud with
attendant legal and fiscal challenges. So, yeah I could spend my money,
but nobody could actually accept it. Don't see a real difference here.