Posted to uk.d-i-y
Appin Appin is offline

Default Mortice lock removal

The message
from Owain contains these words:

The Natural Philosopher wrote:
WOULD WE MISS BEDFORD?

(a) depends on how pretty Miss Bedford is?

Well, I can't find a Google image of any such individual -- at least in
terms of Bedford, England. I hope I'm wrong, but I fear (based on train
journeys in that area) that we can go on the assumption that such a
female would be loud and brassy, with lots of bling and a compulsion to
clart on makeup " as thick as it'll stick" and to show off as much of a
pair of ugly breasts as can be displayed without the nipples falling out
of her top.

(b) depends on how accurate your ICBM is?

Surely a shorter range missile would do the job more than adequately and
perhaps more accurately?