Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Clint Sharp Clint Sharp is offline

Default Anyone Using a Bluetooth Headset?

In message , Jim Thompson
writes
Anyone using a Bluetooth Headset connection to their cell phone?

Recommendations?

...Jim Thompson

I use a Plantronics and a Motorola, I used a Nokia until the battery
died (nowhere retail wanted to sell me one and I couldn't wait for mail
order) and found the Nokia to be best overall. The Plantronics audio is
good and the Moto is frustratingly hissy but it is a cheap one.

If it's for use in one car then I've had much better results with a
properly fitted car kit although colleagues have used things like

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Nokia-CK-7W-.../dp/B000621SKS

and reported good results. There are portable bluetooth car kits that
you can transfer from vehicle to vehicle with their own cigar lighter
powered chargers which I have heard good things about too.
--
Clint Sharp