Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_2_] HeyBub[_2_] is offline

Default 2008 Pres

krw wrote:

I've been on both sides now too. I worked for &megacorp. for more
than thirty years before an offer came by that I couldn't refuse.
I hadn't considered contracting but the job sounded interesting.
The money was too hard to turn down, even though I lived away from
home for three months (then moved them after the house sold). A
few things have surprised me, all positive. As far as records go,
I've kept everything, though I have been remiss in keeping it all
organized. ...too much overtime. ;-)

Heh! Me too. Thirty years ago I found out, by accident, what my boss made. I
figured that if I was going to work for a fool, it might as well be me.