Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Mortice lock removal

The Medway Handyman wrote:
Huge wrote:
On 2007-12-31, Bill wrote:
In message , cerberus
writes
The irony was that total strangers stopped & offered assistance.
Joe public are a strange breed, in a previous life my wife's daughter
lost the key to the padlock that was holding her bike secure in the
middle of Bedford. I went down with a small anvil, hammer and
chisel, a couple of minutes later the lock was off and the bike
gone. Centre of town on a Saturday, no one batted an eyelid.

Yeah, but that's Bedford.

(And before you draw breath to defend the place, I live there.)

Somebody has to :-)

Not sure they do actually.

WOULD WE MISS BEDFORD?

Happy New Year.