JR North

Default Mill-Drill Stand

See:
http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/...retired_files/
See table.txt and the associated jpgs.
JR
Dweller in the cellar

Mike DeAngelis wrote:
I am considering the purchase of a Rong Fu RF-45 mill drill and due to shop
space constraints I would like to make a stand for it that is on wheels. So,
I would like to know if anybody has made a movable stand for a mill drill
and if so could you share any details or ideas?
...Mike

--
Remove X to reply

Dependence is Vulnerability: